Levitra prescription, Synthroid and impotence
UWONET is looking for self-motivated, dynamic, organised, hardworking and innovative graduates aged 20-30 years from different professional background for its 2014 internship programme. The internship is for a period of 9 months, (March to December). The programme aims at providing hands on experience in working with a women’s rights organisation so as to empower and prepare the young professionals to support the growth of the women’s movement and to continue seeking the struggle for gender equality and women’s empowerment.
Qualifications, competences and skills
- The candidate should have at least a Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency at computer
- A keen interest in Human rights especially women’s rights.
- The candidate should have a good command of the English language, thus communicate fluently in spoken and written English.
- Be willing to work as a team
The roles are but not limited to;
- Support day to day running of programmes and project
- Daily indexing and analysis of Sexual and Gender Based Violence cases in the print media
- Represent the organisation in key meetings and conferences
- Proposal and concept note development
- Documentation of project and programme outcomes
- Support the management of the UWONET Resource canter
Cheapest xenical prices, Paroxetine dosage
By the end of the internship programme, participants will have gained self-confidence, public speaking, documentation, basic research skills, training, understanding on Human rights, Gender and working with Civil society organisations.
Buying priligy malaysia, Cipro price
Both female and male candidates are encouraged to apply. Interested individuals should send their applications, including their curriculum vitae and copies of academic documents to:
The Executive Director
Uganda Women’s Network (UWONET)
Plot 710, Block 216, Mirembe Close, Buuye Kigowa, Ntinda
P.O.Box 27991, Kampala Uganda
Or on email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be sent by close of business on 8 February 2014
Flagyl us only, Levitra professional overnight delivery
Uganda Women’s Network (UWONET) is an advocacy and lobbying coalition of national women’s organisations, institutions and individuals in Uganda formed in 1993. Uganda Women’s Network membership comprises of 16 national women’s Organisations and individuals. UWONET stands to promote and enhance networking, collective visioning and action among membership and different actors working towards development and the transformation of unequal gender relations in Uganda. UWONET focuses on influencing policy changes in respect to women in governance and decision-making, Gender Based violence, and economic empowerment. UWONET also works towards networking with various stakeholders, documentation and sharing information as well as capacity building of women’s organisations.