The Accounts Assistant shall be under the direct supervision of the Finance and Administration Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare payments of office and other bills as per laid down procedures of the organization.
- Verify all invoices and requisitions and ensure that adequate supporting documents are in place before any payment is made.
- Make payments as per requisitions
- File all payments, accountabilities, and ensure that all paid documents are stamped.
- Keep an updated stores Ledger.
- Prepare monthly vehicle reports and monthly management reports.
- Maintain an up to date assets register with all acquisitions and disposals
- Any other duty as may be assigned by the Finance and Administration Manager from time to time.
Required Qualification and Experience
Applicants must have a minimum of a Degree in Business Administration majoring in Accounts. Must be computer literate and conversant with MS Word, MS Excel and Accounting Packages, especially Pastel with a minimum of (3) years experience working with a busy Non Governmental Organization (NGOs)
Interested candidates should send their handwritten application and CV including three references with contact details and copies of academic and professional testimonials to:
The Executive Director,
Plot 198, Old Kira Road Ntinda
P. O. Box 27991,
Please submit your handwritten application and CV including three references by close of business 2nd March 2012.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.